Current Research Interests
- Performance analysis of multimedia wireless information networks
- Resource allocation issues in wireless networks
- Adaptive compression/coding/modulation for wireless communications
- Protocols for wireless networks
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering-Systems, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1986.
- M.S.E., Computer, Information, and Control Engineering, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1981.
- M.S.E., Electrical Engineering, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1980.
- 80% of requirements for B.S., Electrical Engineering, Sharif (formerly Arya-Mehr) University of Technology, Tehran, IRAN, 1978.
- V. Marbukh and N. Moayeri, "A Framework for Throughput and Stability Analysis of a DS-CDMA Network," Proc. 49th IEEE Veh. Technol. Conf., Houston, TX, May 1999, pp. 596-600.
- N. Moayeri, "A Near-Lossless Trellis-Searched Predictive Image Compression System," Proc. 1996 IEEE Intl. Conf. Image Processing, Lausanne, Switzerland, Sept. 1996, pp. II93-96.
- N. Moayeri, "Some Issues Related to Fixed-Rate Pruned Tree-Structured Vector Quantizers," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, vol. 41, pp. 1523-1531, Sept. 1995.
- H.S. Wang and N. Moayeri, "Finite-State Markov Channel -- A Useful Model for Radio Communication Channels," IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 44, pp.163-171, Feb. 1995.
- N. Moayeri, "On the Memory Sharing Problem," IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 42, pp. 1490-95, Part III of the Feb./Mar./April 1994 issue.
Link to personal page
Last updated on February 10, 2000.